How to Download Tik-Tok videos to PC
To download Tik-Tok videos into your desktop PC, either Windows, Mac or Linux, you could use our service to get your favorite ones. There are basic three steps.
Step 1: Copy video URL
- Locate your videos. go to Tik-Tok web site. Tap the "Share" button.
- Tap the "Copy Link" button to save the video URL to your system clipboard.
Step 2: Search the video
- Go to SaveTiktok.cc
- Paste the URL into the search box: right-click on the input box and tap the "Paste" button on the drop-down menu.
- Tap the "Search" button
Step 3: Download the video/audio
- Click on the "Download" button to save your video locally, or
- Click on the "DropBox" button to save the video to your DropBox account, or
- Tap the "QR Code" button, scan it by your mobile phone, and grab the video in your phone.
- The video is located in your selected folder or system default one, for instance, "Downloads" folder in Windows.